Challenger Enclosed Cargo Trailers
The Challenger series is the workhorse of our enclosed trailer lines. The Challenger is an affordable alternative for those who demand versatility, and quality, at a competitive price. The Challenger goes through rigorous measures in manufacturing to insure the quality you expect from Homesteader. Incorporated in each Challenger is the finest materials and components available.
Standard features include: a heavy duty all steel framed body, floor and wall crossmembers are 24? O.C. for single axle trailers and floor crossmembers are 16? O.C. for tandem models, 3/4? exterior grade plywood flooring, E-Z lube hub drop axles, and a sleek aerodynamic design that adds style as well as performance. If diversity is what you need, over 100 options are available. Options include various door sizes, roof vent, aluminum treadplate stoneguard, dome light, extra height, Vee-nose front, ramp door with spring assist, slant two tone color, and much, much more. So when you are looking for quality, durability, and price look no further than Homesteader Challenger enclosed cargo trailers.
Standard Features :
- Heavy Duty All Steel Framed Body
- Under Coated Frame
- Floor Cross members 16? O.C. (Tandem Axle Models)
- Floor Cross members 24? O.C. (Single Axle Models)
- Aerodynamic Styling
- Aerodynamic TPO (Thermo-Plastic Poly-Olefin) Nosecap
- Seamless Aluminum Roof
- Aluminum Exterior w/ Baked Enamel Finish
- High Tech Roof Sealant
- Automotive Quality Gaskets and Seals
- LED Compliant Lighting
- 3/4? Exterior Grade Plywood Floor
- 3/8? Plywood Wall Liner
- Aluminum Fenders
- Modular Style Steel Wheels
- Electric Brakes (tandem models only, both axles)
- Breakaway Switch w/charger (tandem models)
- Door Holdbacks
- Door Chains
- Wall Studs 24? O.C.
- Trailer Rated Radial Tires
- Fender Lights on Applicable Models
- Exterior Fasteners 6? O.C.
- Interior Light
- Tongue Jack
- 3,500 lb. Spring Mounted EZ Lube Drop Axles
- Standard Rear Entry Doors