1-OWNER - CREW CAB - 4X4- LT MODEL
- Cruise Control
- 145 amps
- 17" (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- 1SF and 1LZ
- 3.42 ratio (Refer to Engine/Axle chart for availability.) (With (LC9) Vortec 5.3L V8 Engine
- 7000 lbs. (3175 kg) (Requires CC10753 models and (L9H) Vortec 6.2L V8 SFI engine and (NHT) Max Trailering Pack or CK10753
- adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Air bags
- Air dam
- aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- analog with speedometer
- and tachometer (Includes voltmeter and oil pressure indicators.)
- Assist handle
- Audio system feature
- body-colored (Moldings are deleted if any SEO paint is ordered.)
- child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant
- chrome surround
- Coat hooks
- coil over shock
- Cup holders
- Door handles
- Door locks
- driver and front passenger
- driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size
- driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System
- Driver Information Center with odometer
- dual cargo area lamps
- electronic Autotrac with rotary dial controls (Requires 4WD models.)
- electronic with set and resume speed
- engine temperature
- even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant
- folding (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Requires Extended or Crew Cab Models.)
- Four wheel drive
- front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- front chrome (Includes chrome bumper bar and end caps with painted silver lower section.)
- front independent
- front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- front outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size
- front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- fuel level
- head curtain side-impact
- heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps
- heavy-duty includes 46 mm piston monotube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar (Includes 36mm front stabilizer bar when (NHT) Max Trailering Pack is ordered.)
- hydroformed front section
- illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- includes light-tinted rear window.)
- includes rear and rear quarter windows. With Crew Cab models or (C49) rear-window defogger
- includes rear window. With Extended Cab models
- inside rearview manual day/night
- interior with dome and reading lights
- leather-wrapped with theft-deterrent locking feature
- located on steering wheel
- maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- manual lumbar control on the driver-side
- Opal Gray-colored
- or CK10543 models. Standard on CK10753
- or CK10543 models.)
- outside spare
- Pickup box
- power with driver Express-Down
- rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs
- rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up)
- Rear axle
- rear child security (Crew Cab models only.)
- rear chrome
- rear driver and passenger side
- Requires (K5L) heavy-duty cooling package)
- Seat adjuster
- seat-mounted side-impact
- sliding with clip and illuminated vanity mirror on driver and passenger-side
- Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass) (With Regular Cab models
- Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- speaker system (Includes 4 speakers on Regular Cab and 6 speakers on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- Steering column
- Steering wheel
- step-style with pad
- Suspension Package
- Tire carrier
- Transfer case
- transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip odometer button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 1LT
- trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel
- turn signal "on"
- Warning tones headlamp on
- winch-type mounted under frame at rear
Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab
Pure pickup design
The all-new Silverado's exterior design delivers on its reputation as the industry's strongest, most dependable and longest-lasting pickup truck. It has a broad, chiseled face, which accents a broad-shouldered stance and gives the Silverado a powerful, muscular presence. The front-end appearance is unique to Silverado, including the front fenders, grille, headlamps, bumpers, power dome hood, tail lamps, box design and flared rear fenders.
A large grille, wider and taller than previous models, and a prominent gold bow tie are flanked by premium-look, reflector-optics headlamps. The power dome hood rises from the front end, alluding to the workhorse power plant beneath it, and the fast, 57-degree sloped windshield conveys improved fuel economy due to enhanced aerodynamics. The large, vertically stacked headlamps are pushed to the outer edges of the body and have a detailed, jeweled appearance that reinforces the trucks' refinement.
A chrome bumper is standard on LT trim level models, while LTZ trim level models receive body-color bumpers. The door handles are robust, grab-style designs, which are designed for easy use with gloves. The popular Z71 Off Road package returns with unique exterior appointments and body side identification.
Silverado models are offered with a range of 17-, 18- and 20-inch wheels. Eighteen-inch wheels are standard with the Z71 package. Twenty-inch wheels are available on LT and LTZ models.
Nine exterior colors are offered: Dark Blue Metallic, Desert Brown Metallic, Greystone Metallic, Black, Blue Granite Metallic, Summit White, Silver Birch Metallic, Victory Red and Sport Red Metallic.
Spacious, refined interior
The new Silverado features two completely distinct interiors to meet the diverse needs of today's pickup consumer. The WT and LT trim levels feature the pure pickup interior and the LTZ trim level features the same luxury-inspired interior that is currently available on Chevrolet's LTZ-trim full-size utilities.
Silverado models are more spacious inside, with increased storage capacity. Spaciousness is enhanced with new, "low and forward" instrument panels. The instrument panel offered as part of the LTZ trim level is 5 inches lower and farther forward than the previous model. The WT and LT trim level features an instrument panel that is 3.5 inches lower and farther forward.
The pure pickup interior offered on WT and LT trim levels features larger controls and door handles that are easier to use with gloves. A large-capacity, double glove box is integrated into the instrument panel. Cloth seats are standard on WT and LT models; leather seating is available on LT models along with a six-way, power-adjustable driver seat. A new, lockable in-seat storage bin is built into a new 40/20/40-split bench; it is large enough to store a laptop computer and features a 12-volt power outlet. WT models are offered in a Dark Titanium interior color; LT models are offered in Ebony or Ebony/Light Titanium and Ebony/Light Cashmere combinations.
LTZ models feature a luxury-inspired interior with a unique instrument panel, door panels, larger-capacity center console that offers 20.1 liters of undivided storage and other distinct trim. A heated, 12-way, power-adjustable leather driver seat is standard, along with a six-disc CD/MP3-capable audio system, Bose speaker system and heated windshield washer system. Crew cab LTZ models add rain-sensing automatic windshield wipers, a rear-seat audio system and large glove box that offers approximately 5 liters of storage capacity. LTZ interior color schemes include Ebony, Dark Titanium/Light Titanium and Ebony/Light Cashmere combinations.
The rear seats for crew cab and extended cab models are improved with more supportive cushion material, firmer support structures and revised seat back angles. Extended cab models offer more legroom. Standard on crew cab models and available on extended cab models is a new, stadium-style rear seat with a 60/40-split design and folding center armrest. It can be easily folded up with one hand, without using a release handle, to provide an uninterrupted load floor. Or, either section of the split seat can be stowed independently, allowing room for both cargo and a rear-seat passenger.
Entry to the rear seat/storage area of extended cab models is eased with new rear access doors that open 170 degrees. Power-operated rear side windows lower completely into the 170-degree access doors, providing 100 percent openness on LT and LTZ trim level vehicles. A power sliding rear window is available on extend cab and crew cab configurations with LT and LTZ trim levels.
Confident and capable driving experience
Built on GM's new full-size truck platform, the '07 Silverado incorporates features such as a new, fully boxed frame, coil-over-shock front suspension and rack-and-pinion steering. It supports wider front and rear tracks - approximately 3 inches (76.2 mm) wider in front and 1 inch (25.4 mm) wider in the rear - that enhance stability and driving confidence through a more secure road feel.
Responsive ride and handling traits deliver a heightened feeling of control while supporting class-leading capability, including segment-best towing capacity of 10,500 pounds (4,763 kg) and a maximum payload of 2,160 pounds (980 kg).
The front suspension consists of an all-new, coil-over-shock design that delivers linear, solid and unwavering ride-and-handling characteristics on all road surfaces. Also new is a rack-and-pinion steering system that provides precise and responsive control and enhanced on-center feel. A revised Hotchkiss-type rear suspension provides superior isolation and ride with a new, splayed arrangement for the shock absorbers.
The all-new Silverado will come with five suspension systems, each tailored to suit specific driving requirements. They include:
+ Z83 - Delivers a solid, smooth ride with monotube front shocks and twin-tube rear shocks.
+ Z85 - Designed for enhanced handling and trailer towing, with monotube front and rear shocks.
+ Z71 - Delivers enhanced off-road capability; features specific monotube front and rear shocks.
+ Z60 - Designed for maximum street performance and offered with 20-inch wheels.
+ NHT - Designed for maximum towing capacity; it includes monotube rear shocks, 17-inch wheels and off-road tires, and high capacity rear springs
A high-capacity brake system with a new, four-channel ABS system provides superior stopping capability. ABS is standard on all models and is linked to the StabiliTrak electronic stability control system to help mitigate the occurrence of rollover events.
GM's sophisticated StabiliTrak electronic stability control system is standard on Crew Cab models and available on extended cab models - and is a segment exclusive. Partnered with new brake system and four-channel, four-sensor electronic brake controls, the system provides more precise, controlled ABS stops, as well as enhanced traction/yaw stability.
Silverado models are powered by an efficient lineup of engines, led by the segment's highest-rated V-8 engine family. Advanced technology, such as Active Fuel Management (AFM) and variable valve timing (VVT), helps Silverado deliver the segment's best fuel economy. A FlexFuel engine is available - and partnered with fuel-saving AFM - giving customers the choice of powering their truck with E85 ethanol, gasoline or a combination of both fuels. Light-duty engine offerings include:
+ 4.3L V-6 (LU3), rated at 195 hp (145 kW) and 260 lb.-ft. of torque (353 Nm). It is standard on WT regular cab and 2WD extended cab models.
+ 4.8L V-8 (LY2), with iron block; rated at 295 hp (220 kW) and 305 lb.-ft. of torque (414 Nm)*. It is standard on WT 4WD extended cab, LT regular cab and extended cab models, and WT and LT crew cab models.
+ 5.3L FlexFuel V-8 (LMG), E85-capable with iron block and Active Fuel Management, rated at 315 hp (235 kW) and 338 lb.-ft. of torque (458 Nm)*. This engine is available on all models.
+ 5.3L FlexFuel V-8 (LC9), E85-capable with aluminum block and Active Fuel Management, rated at 315 hp (235 kW) and 338 lb.-ft. of torque (458 Nm)*. It is available on all models.
+ 5.3L V-8 (LH6), with aluminum block and Active Fuel Management, rated at 315 hp (235 kW) and 338 lb.-ft. of torque (458 Nm)*. It is available on crew cab 4WD models.
+ 5.3L V-8 (LY5), with iron block and Active Fuel Management, rated at 315 hp (235 kW) and 338 lb.-ft. of torque (458 Nm)*. This engine is standard on LT and LTZ models; it is available on all other models.
+ 6.0L V-8 (L76), with aluminum block, variable valve timing and Active Fuel Management, rated at 367 hp (274 kW) and 375 lb.-ft. of torque (508 Nm)*. It is available on LT and LTZ extended and crew cab models as part of the maximum trailering package.
The engines are backed by proven Hydra-Matic electronically controlled automatic transmissions, including the proven 4L60 four-speed automatic and, with the 6.0L engine, a high-capacity 4L70 four-speed automatic.
The maximum trailering package combines the 6.0L V-8 and 4L70 four-speed transmission with a heavy-duty 9.5-inch rear axle, locking differential, 4.10 axle ratio, heavy-duty cooling system and other enhanced features to enable the segment-best towing capacity of 10,500 pounds (4,763 kg).
Safety and security
Silverado delivers 360 degrees of safety protection through a stronger frame and body structure as well as industry- and segment-leading technology. It is also designed to provide increased compatibility with other vehicles. New features include segment-first StabiliTrak electronic stability control with rollover mitigation technology, roof-mounted head curtain side air bags, which are integrated into strengthened chassis and body structures to provide excellent passenger protection, and segment-first safety belt pretensioners that activate during a rear-end crash. The head curtain side air bags are available on LT and LTZ models.
Driver control dynamics are enhanced by wider front and rear tracks, as well as more responsive suspensions - including a new coil-over-shock front suspension design and rack-and-pinion steering. Additional safety features are offered on Silverado, including factory-installed remote vehicle starting (segment exclusive), Autotrac active transfer case to help keep the vehicle sure-footed in slippery driving situations, Ultrasonic Rear Parking Assist and a revised, easier-to-use tire pressure monitoring system.
All retail models come standard with the OnStar Generation 7 system, including a one-year subscription to the Safe & Sound plan. The OnStar service includes the General Motors Advanced Automatic Crash Notification (AACN) system, making crash data available to emergency services to potentially dispatch the appropriate life-saving personnel and equipment to crash scenes faster. If the vehicle is in a crash that activates an air bag, the OnStar system automatically notifies an OnStar advisor who will check on the occupants or summon emergency help if necessary. OnStar also can assist authorities in locating a vehicle if it is reported stolen and provides remote door-unlocking service (for vehicles equipped with power locks).
Visit Mr. Care Auto online at www.mrcareautoin.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 317-834-3172 today to schedule your test drive.